[Clfs-dev] clfs 2.1.0 multilib section 7.9 eudev 1.3

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sun Jan 5 12:28:36 PST 2014

On Jan 5, 2014, at 1:54 PM, Pierre Lorenzon wrote:

> 1. Compiling with configure option --disable-manpages makes no
> error. Sure we do not have the man pages but are they really
> necessary for this small preliminary system ?

Correct, man pages won't get built. If you look at the configure
output, it'll tell you what was found. I think you need xml tools and
xsltproc to build the man pages. Normally you don't need to add that
configure option for final system. But for the boot method, possibly.
Depends what is on the host?