[Clfs-dev] Readline 6.3 and Parted 3.1 fix

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri Feb 28 08:19:07 PST 2014

Greetings,

Chris mentioned a problem with readline 6.3 and parted. I cooked up a
patch for it until we decide what to do with parted in th eppc systemd
books.

http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/parted-3.1-readline-1.patch

Chris also mentioned a problem with LVM2, but I've built LVM2.2.02.105
without issue, but that is cause I built it in chroot before
libreadline. So I looked it into it and found it requires the same fix
as parted:

http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/LVM2.2.02.105-readline-1.patch

Pretty much any package with errors regarding CPPFunction as above,
will need the same fixes.

Oh,