[Clfs-dev] CLFS GIT SYSTEMD branch

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Feb 27 11:19:24 PST 2014

Greetings,

For those who want to look at the rendered book and haven't created
your own rendered book from the git clone, I render the book with
changes and put it here:

http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/CLFS-GIT-SYSTEMD/html

Look at the changelog for latest updates.

Also,  systemd 209 and 210 is out but not without issues. Stick wtih
208. We may stick with 208 for release. Releases > 208 still have some
issues. Armin K. from the LFS systemd project is helping with some
patches and all for 211, but the way our book is now, it's quite stable.