[Clfs-dev] grub-2.0 on x86_64-64

Maurice Kinal mkinal at shawlink.ca
Sat Oct 19 21:47:05 PDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 09:34:26PM -0500, William Harrington wrote:
> know the difference, so I'm sure the devs have stubs.h generated and
> stubs-32.h or stubs-64.h installed regardless if binutils and gcc
> were configured with --disable-multilib.

That sounds reasonable.

Now that I have the newest clfs development independently booting on a
secondary drive I am going to rebuild it using the new system, which now
seems to be uncaring whether or not stubs.h is overwritten with
stubs-64.h and see if that takes hold.  A ton of work but it looks
promising and hopefully worth the extra pain.

Thank you for your insight.  I think I've gotten a better hold on this
idea now.

Life is good,
Maurice