[Clfs-dev] Hello again!

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Oct 8 12:19:21 PDT 2013

On Sep 22, 2013, at 7:48 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:

> But a few months ago I managed to build a recent firefox, and to
> get a 3.10 kernel which would stay up (the ppc64 defconfig didn't,
> turned out to be the HighRes timers, I think).

By the way, when you build your kernel, are you using rtc-generic?

Whenever I build my kernel for G5, I get boot errors about not able to
use a clock source to set the clock. I noticed my powerbook G4 is
using rtc-generic when in debian/jessie. Can you confirm which rtc
driver is being used for your system?