[Clfs-dev] Arm port ?

narutocanada blender narutocanada at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:53:59 PST 2013

I do not have any PPC or PPC64 or Arm hardware either, but it's still worth
something to be able to build and show feasibility to some qemu targets.
(if the emulator is not working, it will probably not work on the real
hardware...) It gives people ideas to go from there. Even if only showing
feasibility to some default qemu targets will be worth publishing. other
ARCHs have lots of confusing CPUs too...

here is my tested qemu targets:
qemu-system-ppc -m 1024 ( g3beige              Heathrow based PowerMAC
(default) )
qemu-system-ppc64 -m 2048 ( pseries              pSeries Logical Partition
(PAPR compliant) (default) )
qemu-system-arm -M vexpress-a9 -m 1024

Although, it takes lots of patience using qemu...