[Clfs-dev] Reply-To: header for list mails?

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Nov 7 08:04:34 PST 2013

On Nov 7, 2013, at 7:30 AM, Andrew Bradford wrote:

> Why does the list mail server insert "Reply-To:" headers into outgoing
> mails to the list?

Both LFS and CLFS lists do this, and I notice the eglibc mailing lists
do not.

Of course reply all won't work this way. Shall we remove the reply-to?

I'm a mail admin so I can change it. But if we want reply-all to work,
what is the correct way to configure the mailing list?
Contact me at the IRC channel. I'm around.