[Clfs-dev] pkg-config and util-linux (chroot method)

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Nov 5 07:07:02 PST 2013

On Nov 3, 2013, at 8:15 AM, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> I then just set PKG_CONFIG= for configure, and it worked.

I am thinking of moving check to tools as it is required even if not
building the test suite tools.

With the move, then we'll need to add PKG_CONFIG= to the beginning of
that if the host has pkg-config and libsubunit installed with the dev
package which will also install the pkg-config file for libsubunit.

Since check is required for kbd, whether or not test suites will be
ran, it's best moved to the temp system.

Any thoughts?