[Clfs-dev] pkg-config and util-linux (chroot method)

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sun Nov 3 11:18:47 PST 2013

On Nov 3, 2013, at 8:15 AM, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> Today is my first (automated using jhalfs) build of CLFS-x86_64-64,
> using the
> chroot method. Right now, the eglibc tests are running.

I haven't tested with the latest jhalfs checkout.

I'm doing a manual build of CLFS GIT, for which I'm building for
updaes regarding make-4.0, texinfo-5.2, automake-1.14, and
tzdata-2013h, and all is well so far.
Of course requierd commands that need to be added or removed are in my
notes.

The last jhalfs revision I used was before all the new changes went in
for blfs.

3734 was the last revision I built CLFS with.

Are you building CLFS-2.1.0 or CLFS-GIT?

I can run it with