[Clfs-dev] GCC update

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri May 31 14:58:43 PDT 2013

I have my work in progress book ready for commit. Since we don't have
a multilib patch, multilib will be broken.

I could use some help in creating the multilib patch.

This is what my current wip tree is like:

http://hastebin.com/levotonina.vala

I've been using the pure64 specs for the 32 bit pure specs patch. The
pure64 specs patch can be used with pure 32 bit systems without issue,
as the same info is in both patches. I think we could use that patch
for both target 32 bit and 64 bit systems.

Still looking into multilib.

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington