[Clfs-dev] GCC update

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue May 28 14:17:15 PDT 2013

On May 28, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Martin Ward wrote:

> i do a separate isl build so no, haven't noticed it

Cross phase isn't a problem, I think it is in temp tools when using
the cross toolchain.

I have an easy way to do it without adding an extra isl page to the
whole book.

Can extract cloog-isl. Then cd to isl, configure and build and
install, then after that, cd ../ and configure and use isl at /tools

I had no issue building cloog when not using a cross toolchain. I'm a
bit burned out looking at what would be needed to get cloog to link to
isl when cross compiling. I tried using LDFLAGS heh. Failed. Adding
isl before cloog is a pain, with multilib, as well. Hmmmm. Decisions.