[Clfs-dev] Embedded with EGLIBC - Testers Wanted

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Jul 16 21:49:31 PDT 2013

On Jul 15, 2013, at 7:15 AM, Andrew Bradford wrote:

> I'll be doing some testing real soon now.

Hello Andrew,

Was helping today and later tonight I attempted gcc build and I think
something is going awry with sysroot option and gcc.

During the build I'll get a message stating a directory for headers is
required but not created, or some such.

/mnt/clfs/mnt/clfs/cross-tools/include

I remove the sysroot configure and it can't find fenv.h when I use --
with-native-system-headers-dir=${CLFS}/cross-tools/include

and in fact fenv.h is in /mnt/clfs/cross-tools/include

So I'm wondering what we are going to do with gcc.

Are we going to need to create a /cross-tools symlink?