[Clfs-dev] GIT-20130119 - wall and arch

g.esp at free.fr g.esp at free.fr
Tue Jan 29 07:57:32 PST 2013

----- Mail original -----

arch is used by configure.
But configure use a different path than util-linux install arch (and maybe different options if I remember well).
So it may not really be used on linux.

Wikipedia say util-linux arch is deprecated in favor of coreutils uname or arch.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Util-linux

Gilles