[Clfs-dev] X86_64 pure64 book and stubs header

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Aug 27 15:17:59 PDT 2013

On Aug 27, 2013, at 5:06 PM, Martin Ward wrote:

> Could you explain a bit more? as I've never had/seen this problem

Pure64 shouldn't have but stubs.h. You haven't seen it cause you were
using the book commands.

The problem is with any pure64 bit system and eglibc and stubs.

If you don't have just a stubs.h  then the problem exists. Yes, it
exists with x85_64, and probably with mips, But for some reason the
commands exist for sparc64-64 and ppc64-64 (which I made sure they
were included.)