[Clfs-dev] Embedded Musl libc

Andrew Bradford andrew at bradfordembedded.com
Tue Aug 6 05:47:39 PDT 2013

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Kirk Terrell wrote:
> I have added support for dynamic linking for the arm target. It is at
> http://kanj.github.io/elfs/book/armMusl/index.html. I've also joined the
> Musl list, so I am hoping that maybe I can get some pointers their as
> well

OK.  Can you look more into the triplet issue?  I'd prefer that the
book's recommended triplets match the libc in use.  This requires
patching gcc and binutils, afaik.

I'm also interested in hearing *why* the musl-cross scripts patch GCC
like they do, if you could dig up that info I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andrew