[Clfs-dev] LIbiberty

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sun Aug 4 22:31:54 PDT 2013

On Jul 26, 2013, at 5:24 PM, Martin Ward wrote:

> Yes is does overwrite the binary from bin-utils, without the lfs sed

We have the sed and disable libiberty configure option in final system
gcc to not do it, but it will do it either way.

I've tested multiple builds with not installing the binutils libiberty
header and am going to let gcc install libiberty. I've verified with
Andrew Bradford as well who is working with the embedded book.

Simplifying things as it helps to check what has been carried over
from release to release as things mature.