[Clfs-dev] Final System Test Suites

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Tue Oct 23 12:50:44 PDT 2012

On Oct 15, 2012, at 4:47 PM, William Harrington wrote:

> Also this thread can be used for all final system test suite issues.

Okay since we now have su from shadow to do the coreutils test suites,
we still need to edit the coreutils command so the tests actually run.

Right now, using the current command:

su dummy -c "make RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes check"
bash: make: command not found

I was goofing around with it about amonth ago and had it run via this:

/bin/su dummy -s /tools/bin/bash -c "PATH=/tools/bin make
RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes check"

Any input on the proper way or is that the proper way?