[Clfs-dev] HELP ME: issue about arm cross toolchain (cannot find gmp.so, mpfr.so...)

Andrew Bradford andrew at bradfordembedded.com
Thu May 24 05:21:50 PDT 2012

On Wed, 23 May 2012 19:28:18 +0800
lee sudo <desoxydate at gmail.com> wrote:

> I built arm cross toolchain using the script in attachment. And finally
> succeed.
> But I moved the toolchain from the dir (it was) to another one, e.g.
> from "/home/sudolee/toolchain/cross_toolchain"
> to "/home/sudolee/".
> Then i compile my source code by new cross toolchain, but it cannot find
> some *.so, e.g. gmp.so mpfr.so cloog.so...
>
> Anybody know about this issue?
> Could anybody kindly help me?

Also, this should probably have gone to the -support mailing list, not
the -dev list.  It's more of a support type question than a
development (of CLFS itself) question. Just FYI for the future.

For this thread, let's just keep it here for now. Attempting to migrate
to -support will just be messy.

-Andrew