[Clfs-dev] HELP ME: issue about arm cross toolchain (cannot find gmp.so, mpfr.so...)

Spam macbeth142 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 06:32:07 PDT 2012

We need more information, specificly errorcodes.  Please paste whole
build log (including error) here.  Make sure that you include
everything.  My suggestion is to run make once, then run it again using
2>&1 $LOGFILE so you don't include any successful compiling to keep the
paste as small as possible.