[Clfs-dev] ppl 0.12.1

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 00:04:06 PDT 2012

Ok ... so after some tooing and froing I managed to get past this obstacle :)
Main solution was to make symlinks for the old connections to the newly installed version.
I then moved forward and using Martin's patches posted for gcc 4.7.0 was able to install the new versionof gcc as well :)
The downside I am facing now is that after compiling with the old version of gcc I always like to recompile with the new.This has lead to an error from ld referring to an 'undefined reference symbol.
Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this until I am able to reinstall binutils, which I am guessing will fix the issue?
cheersgrail