[Clfs-dev] sysroot updates

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 03:23:58 PST 2012

On 01/05/2012 05:34 AM, P. J. McDermott wrote:
> Pedantry: Many of the commands and such in that procedure are based on
> those in CLFS-Sysroot, and my work in that procedure is "Copyright (C)
> 2012 Patrick (P. J.) McDermott" and may be freely used under the terms
> of the Expat/MIT License [2].
>
> 2: http://www.jclark.com/xml/copying.txt

Just a heads up, the Sysroot book is covered by the Open Publication
License [1], [2].

[1] http://cross-lfs.org/view/clfs-sysroot/x86/appendices/license.html
[2] http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/

Please be aware of the requirements that come along with using CLFS
material, there's certain ways that the Open Publication License
requires attribution.  You aren't required to use the Open Pub License
if you make a derivative work so long as you provide proper attribution
for the parts you do use (but IANAL).

-Andrew