[Clfs-dev] CLFS sysroot book patch

Andrew Bradford bradfa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:20:14 PST 2012

On 02/08/2012 02:15 PM, leo alejandro wrote:
> So, I need to somehow upload the new patches (and eglibc tarballs too.).
> Is there a way I can do that?

I haven't looked through your patch yet in any detail, but if you have a
"really big" patch, set up an account on a git hosting service and send
a pull request to the list.

For binaries or tarballs, can you just link to the upstream versions?
Or are you having to modify upstream in order to get things working?  If
so, link to upstream and include a patch that fixes things.

-Andrew