[Clfs-dev] CLFS sysroot book patch

leo alejandro leo.alejandro85205 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:15:03 PST 2012

I have attached a patch for the CLFS sysroot book.    This patch updates the book to recent package versions and fixes some bugs.

The result is generally working but I still have work to do.    The gettext package does not compile and there are some other issues also.

This patch updates just the clfs-sysroot/BOOK portion.   The clfs-sysroot/patches needs my updates too but my patches for that section are too large for this emailing list.

So, I need to somehow upload the new patches (and eglibc tarballs too.).   Is there a way I can do that?