[Clfs-dev] CLFS 1.2 is Ready

Jonathan Norman Jonathan at bluesquarelinux.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 15:52:33 PST 2012

I plan to wait a week for people to point out bugs before calling it a
final release. There are issues with the boot method that I thought
had been resolved. I've recently done PPC multilib without issue apart
from coreutils dummy tests (affects all archs) and the boot or chroot
section.

I'd rather review your patches and apply them to the boot if necessary
before releasing 1.2.

Also there won't be a MIPS 64, MIPS Multilib or Alpha release in CLFS
1.2.