[Clfs-dev] Possible show stopper with multilib books

William Harrington berzerkula at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 17:19:45 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm doing an updated build of the book to include updated packages
and branch updates of gcc, binutils, and ncurses.

The problem I encountered with binutils did not occur this time
around when I used the updated branch patch for binutils. So maybe it
is fixed upstream. I do not know what caused it, but somewhere in the
commits it is commented as where the problem may be. As for now I'm
considering this issue null and all replies are not required.

In the next round of updates to the book I'm going to include the
binutils branch update patch for 2.22.