[Clfs-dev] Sorry... No iproute2-2.6.38-libdir-1.patch

Jerred Stone clfs-dev at uneekkustoms.com
Sun Jun 12 19:34:50 PDT 2011

I can't find this patch in the specified location of the developement
book. I've done a Google search and can't find out where to get it from
either. I've checked the directory of patches and couldn't find it there
either. I was able to find the iproute2-2.6.37-libdir-1.patch. If I
can't get the updated patch before my build, I will just update the
patch for 2.6.38. Or is the 2.6.37 usable for 2.6.38?

Thank you,
Jerred

P.S. sorry for the inconveneinces. I'm having difficulties setting up my
Thunderbird since. I've upgraded it and they've changed how things get
setup. You can delete the ones from jerred at uneekkustoms.com please?