[Clfs-dev] Dev86 (CBLFS) and GNU Make 3.82

richard at richardmant.com richard at richardmant.com
Tue Jan 11 08:46:58 PST 2011

Hello,
    Was working on getting dev86 built earlier this afternoon when it became apparent that due to changes in GNU Make from 3.81 to 3.82, one of the features which the makefiles for the package relied on had been broken. So, I've fixed all the makefiles that used the trick (or at least, I think I've fixed them all.. can someone verify it?) and attached is a patch for GNU Make 3.82 that results in a working build for at least me.

~DX-MON