[Clfs-dev] Query wrt openal -- CBLFS

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 00:37:12 PDT 2010

Hi,

  I just dug myself out of a boofle wrt libopenal -- I needed a more current version than the
0.8 release (this in the regard of the latest WINE releases) -- I note that the openal detail
on CBLFS links to a tarball carried on the LFS repo...

That tarball doesn't use the cmake system which current openal releases use, and I didn't
want to alter the CBLFS wiki just in case the 0.8 tarball had been deliberately reworked to
use the much saner and easier to manage autotools/configure build process...

Any insights appreciated here.

Don