[Clfs-dev] Query wrt CLFS-TRUNK-SVN-20100103

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 19:20:45 PDT 2010

Hi again folks,

I've decided the ground has shifted enough to be worthwhile
embarking on a fresh build...plus I've been a bit crook, but as
always I'll report anything curious I notice back here during
the build...

host: amd64 1150le running lfsliveCD x86_64 - 2160

note: building against linux-2.6.33 headers

Book version as per subject.

Chapter 5.12 Cross Binutils-2.20

I've just noticed configure here has chortled;

checking for version 0.10 of PPL... no
checking for correct version of CLooG... no

Query: is that the expected result here at this stage of the build?

Cheers!