[Clfs-dev] Official Announcement

John S dev03clfs at yyw.se
Fri Sep 4 04:15:34 PDT 2009

Hi!

I am very new at this CLFS. I don't think the announcement has any
effect on me directly. It seems to me that CLFS is the only place I
can try this for AMD64. LFS has some reference to 64bit in a coming
in version 7. But don't see the dev of that. Is LFS a closed project?

Do you mean that you are not going be in sync with LFS even on the
more general parts of the book any more?

In that case would it be OK to also submit suggestions for those parts
on this list?

--
/John S