[Clfs-dev] Meander move almost complete

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Fri Nov 27 13:39:18 PST 2009

Joe Ciccone wrote:
> Git is all setup again. As well as git.cross-lfs.org. The mail setup not
> being finished is holding me back from finishing this. I am setting up
> the mailing hooks for the git repos but I unfortunately can't test this
> until sendmail is avaiable.

Ok, sendmail is up, and all services on meander.

I don't plan to take down quandary for a while, not until next year
probably when I have money for disks for it, so if you need to access
the old server for anything I've forgetten, you can use the host
quandary.cross-lfs.org.  Meander can be accessed from cross-lfs.org or
meander.cross-lfs.org.

Yay, new server!

Justin