[Clfs-dev] Meander move almost complete

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Thu Nov 26 22:29:23 PST 2009

We are getting close to being finished with our move to meander.  The
only known issues I'm aware of:

1.  Mail system is not setup.
2.  git, no idea.  Joe, what needs to be done for git?  I setup
git-daemon, copied over /root/gitmosis-admin and /srv/git.  Looks like
git.cross-lfs.org was eaten by quandary corruption, so that may need
re-setting up.  :(
3.  Book render script looks ok, i'll have to re-render some of the
books like 1.0.0 since the html files had some corruption.

All the developers who haven't gotten new accounts on meander yet,
please email me or hit me up in jabber.  Joe or animeloe can also hook
you up.
There is a complete backup of quandary in /srv/quandarybackup, you can
find your homedir data in /srv/quandarybackup/sda10.

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, please let me know!

Justin