[Clfs-dev] Coreutils

Grail Dane grail69 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:53:38 PST 2009

Hey is anyone else having issues with the coreutils make check?
I keep getting 2 failures (misc/stty & misc/stty-row-col)
misc/stty:
stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations
This error occurs 3 times after the following entries:
+ stty parodd+ stty cstopb+ stty crtscts
misc/stty-row-col:
stty: standard input: Invalid argument
Occurs after:
+ tr -d '\n'test 1... + stty rows 40 columns 80
I am building this system in VirtualBox (in case this matters)
Any help appreciated
CheersGrail