[Clfs-dev] compiling PPL as of SVN-20090706-x86_64-Multilib

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:21:29 PDT 2009

Reimundo Heluani wrote:

>> Ok, its all fixed. Also please note that your fix was not correct
>> either. That argument --with-libgmp-prefix is a prefix not a full path
>> to the library. by passing --with-libgmp-prefix=/usr/lib64 you were
>> really forcing it to look at /usr/lib64/lib/libgmp.so. I'm suprised that
>> it worked at all for you. Leaving the argument off causes it to look at
>> $libdir/libgmp.so. Which is the correct path.
>>

> After I saw your sed command on the gcc changed (about half an hour
> after my build) I realized that I don't understand why that fixed it for
> me either :)

Yea, there's been quite a few changes today. I just made a few more just
a minute ago. If you're from the same architecture as your target
chances are you wouldn't see most of these errors.
> Anyway, another issue is on 10.39.1 as it stands now iproute installs
> documentation in /usr//usr/share/doc which is not as intended.

I just ran through 5 builds from the start of cross-tools through gcc in
the final system today. I'm on gcc in the final system right now, I'll
run all the way through and check this one out as well.
> I just moved the files so I won't suggest the fix ;)

Thanks for the reports.
Joe