[Clfs-dev] compiling PPL as of SVN-20090706-x86_64-Multilib

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:10:53 PDT 2009

> Ok, its all fixed. Also please note that your fix was not correct
> either. That argument --with-libgmp-prefix is a prefix not a full path
> to the library. by passing --with-libgmp-prefix=/usr/lib64 you were
> really forcing it to look at /usr/lib64/lib/libgmp.so. I'm suprised that
> it worked at all for you. Leaving the argument off causes it to look at
> $libdir/libgmp.so. Which is the correct path.

After I saw your sed command on the gcc changed (about half an hour
after my build) I realized that I don't understand why that fixed it for
me either :)

Anyway, another issue is on 10.39.1 as it stands now iproute installs
documentation in /usr//usr/share/doc which is not as intended.

I just moved the files so I won't suggest the fix ;)

Cheers,

R.