[Clfs-dev] php with busybox

Jonathan Norman jonathan at bluesquarelinux.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 05:02:49 PST 2009

You will need to edit your httpd.conf to tell it to load the php
module and how to handle .php files. Adding index.php tp the index
list, loading the module and adding the application type below should
be all you need to do. Once done restart apache.

Jon~

LoadModule php5_module        modules/libphp5.so

<IfModule dir_module>
     DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
</IfModule>

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php