[Clfs-dev] php with busybox

Varrun Ashok varrunashok at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 21:14:44 PST 2009

hello everybody,
   I am using a busybox os with glibc libraries. I have enabled all the options that came under httpd in networking in busybox-1.12.0 while compiling busybox.
 1)then i copied the executable file php from /usr/bin in redhat4 and pasted in /usr/bin of my busybox os.
 2)when i type php -v the output says the php 4.3.9 has been built as a cgi.
 3)i would like to put a php file sumwhere in my file system and when i type the ip address from sum other computer i must be able to access the php file. i have not been successful till now :(.however i am able to see the output of an html file present in the same path!
 4)can sumone give me the exact configuration of httpd.conf and other files that are necessary.