[Clfs-dev] PowerPC 64bit

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 30 05:51:15 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 11:27:41PM -0500, wwh04660 at ucmo.edu wrote:
> Howdy folks,
>
>       The dual G5 2.5GHz machine arrived last week and this weekend
> I've started a multilib svn build.
>
> Ken had issues with bash-3.2 in tools section 6.4 with __ldbl_fprintf.

 Can you remind me what my issues were, please ? ;-)  Many of my
attempts to build ppc64 in the last year failed (couldn't use the
new glibc), but that's been sorted for a few months.

 I only have a "detuned" single procesor G5, which is extremely slow
at compiling, so I've been doing the the first two stages on x86 or
x86_64 and I don't recall any problems.

ĸen