[Clfs-dev] what's the difference between CFS-x86_64-pure64 and x86_64-multilib

David Broadfoot david at cross-lfs.org
Mon Mar 24 11:33:47 PDT 2008

The differance is the Pure and the multilib is that the pure system only
has 64 bit libs, where as the multilib has, multipil libs. (32 and 64bit
to be exact.

I should just say that when U get to CBLFS, the N32 is NOT for any x86
computer. X86 Multilib is just 32 and 64 bit.

If U have any more questions, come on IRC and ask there. There are some
times that there is no one there, but some of us have no lives (me) there
is a decent chance that there will be somone on to ask.

David B
(bigdissaved)
CLFS-Dev