[Clfs-dev] Help cross coimpiling libvorbis to ARM

Luís Vitório Cargnini lvcargnini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:40:13 PST 2008

I thinked it too in the beginning but not the gnu autogen tools are
not evolving fast enough with the systems.
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate your attention.

On Feb 7, 2008 9:24 PM, Bryan Kadzban <bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

Thanks && Regards
M.Sc. B.Sc. Luís Vitório Cargnini
IEEE Member
Electrical Engineer Faculty @ PUCRS
Ipiranga Avenue, 6681 – Building 30
P.O. Box: 90619-900 – Porto Alegre/RS
Phone: +55 51 3320 3500  extension: 7696