[Clfs-support] Desire for updated ARM book-contribution

Tom Willhite trw2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 4 18:42:09 PST 2020

Hi Andrew.  Ty for the reply.   Glad to see there's one person around at least.   I am currently building PiLFS on my Rock64.    He has 2 versions; one armv7-32bit one aarch64-64 bit.    See how this goes.

I'm kind of surprised he hasn't mentioned any interest on his website about improving-contributing here,  He does give a credit.    My guess is he's into raspian pretty heavy.   I'm not much of a writer-editor but I can do build book testing and experiemtal builds like this one.    That gives me alot of ideas for book edits-entries.    I'll post back after this build fails or succeeds.

Archetech