[Clfs-support] s it possible to build Single GCC Executable for armv5, armv6, armv7-{cortex-xx-{A, R, M}}, armv8 etc.?

Israr Sayed sd.israr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 02:08:04 PST 2019

Digging into the sources of GCC I noticed in files gcc/config/arm/t-*, There are multiple arm target options.

Reading [GCC internal Manual], These are called Target Makefile Fragments, which will be included in main Makefile.
Like MULTILIB_OPTIONS, MULTILIB_DIRNAMES, MULTILIB_MATCHES.
MULTILIB_REQUIRED, MULTILIB_REUSE, MULTILIB_EXTRA_OPTS.
MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES, MULTIARCH_DIRNAME.

What I am not able to understand that how to bring it in at the time of configure?
Which option to choose?
More over is it possible to edit those t-* files as per the requirement and how?
Please Help.