[Clfs-support] Clfs embedded netplug bootscripts

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Sat Jul 1 07:10:28 PDT 2017

> From: Alessandro Pistocchi <apukfreelance at gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 13:31:13 +0200
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am going through CLFS embedded for ARM.
>
> Everything is fine so far with the exception of section 8.5.2
>
> In the clfs-bootscripts package there does not seem to be anything related to netplug.
>
> I looked online and someone asked the same question years ago.
> The netplug script was actually missing.
> There was a link to a git commit where it was added but the link is dead.
>
> Can anyone help?

Further to other reply: are the scripts in the package, usable or at
least adaptable for you?
---
  netplug-1.2.9.2/scripts/netplug
  netplug-1.2.9.2/scripts/rc.netplugd
---

netplug-1.2.9.2/Makefile :
===
	.
	.
	install $(install_opts) -m 755 scripts/netplug $(DESTDIR)/$(scriptdir)
	install $(install_opts) -m 755 scripts/rc.netplugd $(DESTDIR)/$(initdir)/netplugd
	.
	.
===

akh