[Clfs-support] gcc-6.3

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Fri Jan 13 18:15:54 PST 2017

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:19:54 +0000
Martin Ward <macros_the_black at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> i don't have commit access
>

> Martin

Hello Martin,

This goes for the rest of the community,

If anyone can help, that'd be greatly appreciated. Contact any of the devs and we can set you up on Meander with commit via ssh access and help guide you with what is done and how.

RIght now, if anyone has current patches for current GCC and anything else, please attach them to this list or the clfs-dev list and it'll help us get things moving, soon.

And of course, if anyone doesn't want to have access to meander, they can always give us their changes and we can apply them. May be good for those who only want to describe their changes and we can always add them as users who provide changes to the project.