[Clfs-support] CLFS

Roger Koehler roger.o.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:29:40 PST 2017

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Pierre Labastie
<pierre.labastie at neuf.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for the heads up. Will look into this. But I think building blfs_root
> upon CLFS is asking for trouble, because I am not sure the /etc directory
> layout is the same as for LFS... Well, maybe it is with systemd. It definitely
> isn't with sys V.

So far, I have not been successful building ANY version of CLFS with
jhalfs. I first tried with my latest LFS build which uses GCC 6.3,
just to see if I could hit a home run - NOT. So, I repartitioned my
SSD to make room for another OS and installed Trisquel, which uses an
older version of GCC. Still no luck.

What is a known good way to build CLFS x86_64 (multilib) from an amd64 host?