[Clfs-support] clfa website unreachable

Michele Bucca michele.bucca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:52:53 PST 2017

Il 03 feb 2017 12:35 AM, "Michele Bucca" <michele.bucca at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Il 02 feb 2017 8:44 PM, "Douglas R. Reno" <renodr2002 at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> > On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Michele Bucca <michele.bucca at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> not able to reach clfs.org website. It only displays a blank page
> >

> > It appears to be completely offline.
> >
> > Also, the whois record is 15 (or less) days from expiring. You guys
*might* want to renew that, I don't want to hear a repeat of what happened
to cross-lfs.org anytime soon.

> > PINGing it (the IP also being 208.113.165.178) results in a constant
stream of "Request timed out".

> > SSHing it (just randomly, had no idea if it would work) returns an
unexpected error. Also, using that same IP in a web browser, I also get a
request timed out.

> > I'd say that it's down.
> >

> Any news? I have a copy of the repository of clfs-embedded by the way.

I even got my hands on the source or clfs-systemd book 3.0.0 (internet
archive: type trac.clfs.org on the wayback machine)