[Clfs-support] CBLFS broken links for svn.cross-lfs.org....

Justin R. Knierim cross-lfs at knierim.org
Sun Apr 24 17:27:28 PDT 2016

On 4/24/2016 1:07 PM, Gary Greene wrote:
> I'm currently working through adding a few extra bits to my CLFS
> build, and found that various links on the CBLFS wiki are broken for
> patch files, as they point to svn.cross-lfs.org
> <http://svn.cross-lfs.org>, which drops you to a hosting provider
> landing page.
> Can anyone point me to where these moved to?

Long story short, we lost the cross-lfs.org domain name and have
clfs.org now.  Any URL you see should work if changed to svn.clfs.org:

http://svn.clfs.org/svn/repos/cross-lfs/trunk/patches/

That is a good point that we've never gone through cblfs after that and
updated them all.  Not a lot happens on CBLFS as it is a lot of work and
a small team.  Some work does still go on in CLFS itself, and generally
the BLFS book can be used for building some of the software except in
some multi-lib build methods.

Also, we are good on hosting for CLFS and such, as I happen to work at a
hosting company.  If something needs to be hosted or changed we can
definitely get that done.

Hope that helps!

--
Justin Knierim