[Clfs-support] CBLFS broken links for svn.cross-lfs.org....

zippo zippo at oppiz.net
Sun Apr 24 14:06:01 PDT 2016

This is caused by the way things are scripted. Someone updated the package version number on thw wiki page which also updates the patch link. The patch name is simply has a different version number in the name. It's a common problem with cblfs. It has been awhile since I have worked through and updated cblfs. Prolly two or three years.