[Clfs-support] CBLFS broken links for svn.cross-lfs.org....

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sun Apr 24 13:22:34 PDT 2016

I'll hop into IRC later today, probably. While much of the entries on the
wiki are out of date (most of the stuff looks from around two or three
years old without any updates), having the patches would be useful if only
to allow working through them and updating the info on the site after my
account request is authorised.