[Clfs-support] Does anyone have Python-2.7.8-multilib-1.patch?

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Mar 10 06:05:16 PDT 2015

On Tue, March 10, 2015 01:45, Jonathan Zeke wrote:
> This patch seems to have dropped off the internet. I can't find it
> anywhere on clfs.org or lfs.org, and googling turns up nothing but dead
> ends. I've tried to get by without it, but multilib won't work if I don't
> have it.
> Thanks,Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,

I'll need to look at the server and see if it exists anywhere. We use
clfs.org and not cross-lfs.org at the moment. I haven't tested the svn
side of things at all. I won't be able to check for another 10 hours. You
can try asking someone at the #cross-lfs irc channel at irc.freenode.net .